Whether your concern is aging skin or a maintaining a healthy complexion, the team of skin care professionals at Braun Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center offers a full range of cosmetic dermatology treatments. With offices in Washington, DC and Alexandria, VA, qualified aesthetic skin care is nearby.
discuss the many possibilities with dermatology, call us at
202-816-7557 to schedule a appointment.
Aesthetic treatment modalities
The key to achieving desired results from cosmetic dermatology is threefold. First, it is essential to have a provider who takes time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and to thoroughly evaluate your skin type. Second, since every “body” is different, the provider must have a variety of techniques at his or her disposal. Third, treatment must be performed with natural artistry. At Braun Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center, these elements come together.
Here are some examples of how we rejuvenate complexions:
- Medical-Grade Skin Care Products – We have your skin covered from cleansing to moisturization, sunscreen, special needs, and anti-aging with trusted brands including EltaMD, iS Clinical, Revision, SkinCeuticals, SkinMedica, Topix’s Glycolix and Replenix lines, and Vanicream.
- Chemical Peels – Pampering, medium, and more aggressive peels exfoliate without abrasion. We have formulations for acne, pigmentation irregularities, aging skin, tired and dull complexions, and more.
- Neuromodulators and Fillers – Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin soften dynamic wrinkles caused by repeated facial expressions. These neuromodulators can be used alone or in combination with dermal fillers. The right product, in the right quantity, correctly placed makes all the difference. Our expert injectors are experienced in the subtleties of the Juvéderm and Restylane families of fillers, as well as Belotero, Radiesse, and Sculptra.
- Light and Laser Therapies – Intense pulsed light (IPL) and YAG laser treatments improve sun damage, birthmarks, pigmentation problems, fine lines, and wrinkles. With laser hair removal, you can have sleek, virtually hair-free skin anywhere.
- CoolSculpting – Noninvasive fat reduction technology that applies the science of cryolipolysis to target undesirable fat and sculpt bodies.
- Fractora– Radiofrequency microneedling technology that is an excellent choice for wrinkled skin, acne and acne scarring, enlarged pores, and skin discoloration.
- Ultherapy—The latest ultrasound technology to lift and tighten skin of the face, neck, and chest with minimal to no downtime.
Schedule an appointment at our Washington, DC 202-816-7557 or Alexandria, VA 571-449-2555 office to discuss the many possibilities with cosmetic dermatology.